Who Takes Care of Your Tucson Home While You’re Away?
In my role as a Household Manager, my clients are often surprised at the depths I will go for them. Some of my principals have placed the renovations of their homes in my hands, knowing that I will be able to dial into their personal style and reflect that in the property. Many of the properties that I care for are situated on picturesque, boulder-strewn luxury mountain lots carved out of granite with the pool and spa overlooking the Sonoran Desert with distant city, valley, and mountain views, while others are located on designer golf courses. No matter the property, I understand that what makes any home truly unique, are the people that I serve.
Faith, family, and work ethic are some of the ideals that I hold the highest. I believe that I was born to take care of others, as it brings me real satisfaction, not only in the job but also in my life. I enjoy serving all of my clients, and have dedicated myself to them, learning their personal style so that I can serve them at every level.
Home CareTakers, LLC, January 2005 – Present
Owner/Operator - Tucson, AZ
Provides household management services of private residences. Responsibilities vary from complete and total authority on the property to coordinating decisions through remote or present owners.
• Handles the weekly, biweekly, or monthly demands of multiple properties, ranging from humble abodes with no grounds, to mansions on sprawling estates
• Maintains extensive calendars to address the needs of all residences and principals
• Utilizes a custom data base in order to manage multiple homes and equipment information on vital household systems
• Acts as consultant with purchases of additional homes by remote owners, identifying known problem areas, neighborhood considerations, and lifestyle support
• Hires, trains, supervises, and terminates all household staff
• Oversees finances and bookkeeping for the business
• Prepares home for arrival of principals, including holiday decorations, shopping, and gifting
• Researches local restaurants and attractions for principals and guests
• Assists with event coordination, such as recommendations for caterers and vendors
Maintenance and Grounds Care:
• Conducts vendor negotiations for all essential functions, including pool care, landscaping, and automotive maintenance
• Has a list of 200+ trusted vendors, with a unique rating system to track performance
• Supervises multiple contractors for landscaping, pool cleaning, etc.
• Manages renovations for the interiors, exteriors, and landscaping per homeowners’ directions, with a high degree of autonomy and discretion; granted oversight of architects, builders, etc.
• Contracts specialty vendors to install and/or correct problem areas with Smart Home installations
• Basic troubleshooting for Audio/Visual (A/V) systems
• 24/7 Emergency contact for all security notifications, alarms, and concerns
Personal Security Detail:
• Coordinated, hired, and participated in a 22-man security detail for a principal with active death threats against him
• Acted as part of a personal security detail for a U.S. Senator running for President
• Coordinated and participated in an 8-man security detail for an activist/movie star
Education and Certifications:
May 22, 2006 – Marksman Pistol Institute, Concealed Carry Weapons
Ongoing – Warrior School Handgun Martial Arts Class (Black Belt)
October 27, 2012 – Warrior School, Home and Car Defense
October 28, 2012 – Warrior School, Active Shooter Response
October 26-27, 2013 – Warrior School, Gun Fighter I
Ongoing – Personal Trainer, Hand-to-Hand Combat
• 9 Years of home and property management experience
• 20+ Years as a small business owner
• Intuitive problem solver; able to deduce best course of action for complex issues
• Detail oriented and organized to handle business demands
• Discrete, trustworthy, and reliable
• Goal and results oriented
• Work quickly, efficiently and impressively by myself, and with others
• Experienced contract negotiator
• Supervision of household staff and vendors
• Creation of household manuals and documentation
• Understanding of proper cleaning techniques
• Preventative and seasonal maintenance schedules
• Oversight of home renovations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
• Extensive calendar management
• Manage numerous private households
• Personal shopping and gifting
• Manage grounds and landscaping
• Manage vehicle maintenance
• Assistance with events
• Trained in security and safety standards
• Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.
• Domestic Estate Managers Association (DEMA)
• National Rifle Association (NRA)
• Warrior School
I've been in the service industry full time since 1980, and founded Home CareTakers, LLC in 2005. During this time, I've met the top people to do business with in many different fields. An advantage of using my services is that because of my meticulous nature, I assure that no job is done halfway. While Home CareTakers manages your household, you’re free to have a life and can rest assured that your property is well taken care of.
HOME CARETAKERS, LLC
Contact Home CareTakers, LLC; today to find out how our services can protect your home!
6890 E. Sunrise Drive
Suite 120-525 • Tucson, Arizona 85750
Please make all nonemergency telephone contact during Arizona business hours.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Normal Business Hours:
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Arizona Time • Monday through Friday
Excluding all holidays
Emergency Business Hours:
Outside of normal business hours, available 24/7.
Licensed • Bonded • Insured
Copyright W.A.M., H.C. LLC 2005-2014. All Rights Reserved