Who Takes Care of Your Tucson Home While You’re Away?
Basic Inspections Consist of the Following During Each Visit:
Interior Inspection Includes:
• Security of all doors, windows, skylights, etc.
• Garages and storage areas
• Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units
• Hot water heaters
• Verify refrigerator and freezer temperatures
• Ceilings, skylights, windows, light fixtures, floors, plumbing, etc. (checking for water leaks and insects)
• All circuit breakers, fuses, and alarm systems
• Running water down all drains
• Flushing all toilets
• Running cold water down garbage disposals
• Running dishwashers on rinse cycle
• Running washing machines on rinse cycle
• Laundry facilities
Exterior Inspection Includes:
• Grounds surrounding home
• Landscape maintenance evaluation
• Landscape irrigation and timers adjusted as warranted
(coordinated with landscaper)
• Low voltage outside lighting and timers adjusted as warranted (coordinated with landscaper)
• Maintenance/general appearance around pool, spa, water features
• Maintenance/general appearance around HVAC units
• Looking for birds, rodents, insects, etc. nesting in unwanted areas
HOME CARETAKERS, LLC
Contact Home CareTakers, LLC; today to find out how our services can protect your home!
6890 E. Sunrise Drive
Suite 120-525 • Tucson, Arizona 85750
Please make all nonemergency telephone contact during Arizona business hours.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Normal Business Hours:
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Arizona Time • Monday through Friday
Excluding all holidays
Emergency Business Hours:
Outside of normal business hours, available 24/7.
Licensed • Bonded • Insured
Copyright W.A.M., H.C. LLC 2005-2014. All Rights Reserved